Introducing our New Day Care service
"Everyone needs a little help caring for their elderly loved one sometimes."
Let's face it caring for an elderly loved one can be physical and mentally draining. Everyone needs a break sometimes and that's exactly what we'd like to offer you with our Day Care service for the elderly.
Here's how it works.
You contact us to book the day that you'd like us to look after your loved one for you*. On the day you simply drop off your elderly loved one at the home and we'll do the rest.
The service is open daily from 9.00am to 7.00pm, costs from £60* for the full day and includes the following:
- Nutritious and delicious meals, snack and drinks throughout the day
- Fun, friendship and companionship with our community of residents and visitors
- Interesting, engaging and fun activities
- A safe supportive and cheerful environment
- Care and support
So. your loved one will have a great day with a complete change of scenery and be able to enjoy new friends, interesting and fun activities and all the food and snacks they could wish for.
And you'll be free to spend time with your partner, your children, visit friends, run errands, have a treat or just to relax and enjoy yourself.
To get started please call us on 01934 443028 or use the booking form to the right. We look forward to hearing from you and helping you to have a well earned break from caring for your loved one.
* NB. Places are available on a first come first served basis and therefore subject to availability. Places and fees are also subject to an initial assessment of the level of care required for your loved one. This won't take long and is done over the phone.